La meute Croc-de-nuit :: HQ Lady Gaga You*And I

HQ Lady Gaga You*And I

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La meute Croc-de-nuit Index du Forum -> Le rêve de la meute noire -> La clairière
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
melonmili

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 16:44 (2016)    Sujet du message: HQ Lady Gaga You*And I Répondre en citant

Lady Gaga You And I > shorl.com/tudredustosojo

10cf746e54
Daily Mail. Cover versions[edit]. On September 1, 2011, Gaga announced on her Twitter account that she had shot five "fashion films" related to the music video of the song, with Dutch photographer duo Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin. This is not music for the underground: it is cheesy, high-gloss, pop rock for the mainstream middle, a kind of instant Eighties retro classic to seduce middle-aged rockers possibly the last demographic to remain sceptical about her appeal."[22] Jody Rosen of Rolling Stone called the song a confessional power ballad "with a torrid, Sturm und Drang vocal turn".[26] In his review for The Guardian, Tim Jonze said the song "aims for a 'Hey Jude' style singalong but owing to its determination to have someone playing kitchen sink in the background ends up as bloated as Oasis' 'All Around the World'."[27] Dan Aquilante of The New York Post wrote a less-than-favorable review of Born This Way but complimented "You and I" and the "uniquely earthy quality" that Lange brought to the album.[28] Kitty Empire said the song is Gaga's "unlikely heartland moment a bid, perhaps, to locate herself as an all-American balladeer as well as an art-disco avatar with tent pegs under her skin", referring to the implants featured in the music video for the song "Born This Way".[24]. 2011-09-10.

That's how I wanted to open the video, because I think it really sets up the rest of the story. ^ a b "UK: Archive Singles: October 22, 2011". "Lady Gaga delivers the goods on new CD". Retrieved 2011-06-24. Zap2it. ^ a b "Lady Gaga adopts her male alter-ego Jo Calderone for cover of new single You and I". 'You and I' is arguably the best song on her sophomore release, Born This Way, and now has a video to match."[70] A writer from Slant Magazine commented that the publication had a mixed reaction to the video, saying that it "is essentially a collection of disconnected images we couldn't make heads or tails of."[71]. 2011-09-12. "Not agog over Gaga".

modern combat 4 androidbarbie cavallo leggendariofrom dusk till dawn complete series 1apk game hackhindi video song 2012need for speed world pcbig tom 1988the net 1953the big bang theory s08 chameEmobile suit gundam: char's countera

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 16:44 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La meute Croc-de-nuit Index du Forum -> La clairière Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: